Sunday, August 31, 2008

Polyphasic Sleep, Day 5

I was not able to update yesterday, because I overslept terribly. I basically overslept by 5 hours. This is the first time it's happened, and I don't understand why. I set two alarms and had every intention of waking up. I have no recollection of even turning the alarms off. Grr...The same thing happened this morning. I overslept by about 5 hours again.

I do not know why I am hitting this wall. I don't know if all the progress I'd made during days 1-4 is now lost or not. I suppose I'll keep trying the schedule, but if I start to feel as zombie-like as I did on Day 3, I don't know if I'll be able to continue for now. I am taking lots of hard classes, and I really can't afford any lapses in motivation and focus. Wish me luck...

No comments: